Summer Explorer – 2 night UK break
Find your freedom, fresh air and the great outdoors…
Head to the Forest of Dean this summer – the ideal place for cycling, walking, nature and lovers of the great UK outdoors and if you choose even a more action-packed staycation holiday. You can even bring your best four-legged friend. You’ll love avoiding the crowds and exploring the miles of woodland tracks on your doorstep at the Speech House.
Our hotel offers you:
- Courtyard rooms with direct access from the car park
- Family rooms available
- Room service available
- A private 15-acre field for dogs and kids to run around in or to picnic in
- Pretty, secluded hotel garden
- Miles of walks directly from the hotel front door
- Activities on the doorstep… canoeing on the River Wye, bike hire for the miles of trails, lots of local walks, a forestry wildlife reserve and a magnificent arboretum.
Packages start from £74 per person per night sharing to include:
- Minimum 2 nights’ accommodation.
- A 2-course dinner each evening from either our Orangery or daily Table D’hote menus for 2 adults (for Family Room bookings – kids meals are charged as consumed to allow you to choose from all our menus including the children’s menu
- Either Cream Team on arrival or a packed punch per person to takeaway
- Full English Breakfast each morning of your stay
Always check our website for the best prices for your stay dates.
Please Note: We have a Vegan and Vegetarian menu available and we also stock Vegan wines.
A small number of our hotel rooms (Courtyard rooms) are dog friendly so if you wish to bring your four-legged friend this is an extra £10 per night.