Summer Explorer Break
Summer Explorer Break – a 2 night UK break
Find your freedom, fresh air and the great outdoors…
Head to the Forest of Dean this summer for your UK staycation. It’s the ideal place for cycling, walking, nature and lovers of the great UK outdoors. You can even bring your best four-legged friend, as they will love exploring hundreds of acres of woodland from the doorstep of our dog friendly hotel
Perfect for families, couples and friends looking to reunite and share some quality time together on a summer break in the Forest of Dean.
Our hotel offers you:
- Courtyard rooms with direct access from the car park
- Family rooms & Dog friendly rooms
- Contact Free stay option available
- A private 15-acre field for dogs and kids to run around in or to picnic in
- Pretty, secluded hotel garden
- Miles of walks directly from the hotel front door
- Activities on the doorstep… canoeing on the River Wye, E-Bike or mountain bike hire for the miles of trails, lots of local walks, a forestry wildlife reserve and a magnificent arboretum.
Our Summer Break package includes:
- 2 nights’ accommodation in a double or twin room
- A two course dinner each evening from either our Orangery menu or our fine dining, award-winning Verderers’ Restaurant for 2 adults (allowance £25 per person, per evening)
- Either Cream Tea on arrival or a packed lunch per person to takeaway
- Full English Breakfast each morning of your stay
Always check our website for the best prices for your stay dates.
Please Note: We have a Vegan and Vegetarian menu available and we also stock Vegan wines.
A small number of our hotel rooms (Courtyard rooms) are dog friendly so if you wish to bring your four-legged friend this is an extra £10 per night.